We are actively seeking a Web Designer to design a wide range of projects with internal clients, design storyboards for creational spots, show packages, network IDs, presentation tapes, etc. The Designer will communicate designs and final products to client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design storyboards for promotional spots, show packages, network IDs, presentation tapes, etc.
- Design a wide-range of projects with internal clients such as HGTV, DIY, Food Network, Fine Living and Scripps Productions.
- Communicate and present concepts, design and the final end product to the client.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of web-based graphic design and layout.
- Web planning and organization skills.
- Ability to apply web design principles and techniques to the creation and enhancement of integrated, complex web sites.
- Ability to evaluate new and evolving website technologies.
- Knowledge of a comprehensive range of web programming software and authoring languages.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of internet operations and functionality, and of a wide range of internet programming and design tools.
- Skill in computer graphics and layout.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.