Oracle Technical analyst responsible for the design & development of RICE-W in the oracle modules AP, AR, PO, GL, FV, INV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, CLM and Advanced Collections. Support all technical activities and follow the processes outlined to be in compliance with CMMI Level3. Review Change Requests and provide assistance in gathering requirements. Provide technical support during the release testing phases. Provide detailed deployment instructions for successful migration/backout of code. Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents. Drive all meetings with the customer and manage the analysis through design and development phases related to Oracle modules. As required, provide updates to the deliverables identified for the development team. Produce all work products and deliverables with quality and on schedule.
The candidate must be US Citizenship.
Required Skills/Level of Experience:
· Experience in Oracle Financials R12/R11 and Oracle databases:
· Strong technical knowledge of AP, AR, GL, PO, FV, INV, FA, PA, iProcurement, iAssets, CLM and Advanced Collections
· Strong in PL/SQL, Reports, Forms, BI Publisher, Alerts and Workflow development (customizations and extensions)
· Strong technical knowledge of OA Framework development
· Experience with shell/perl scripting
· Knowledge of Control M
· Perform technical analysis of patches and open SRs with the product owner as required
· Perform impact analysis of the product updates released periodically by the vendor
· Strong knowledge of developing interfaces and conversion routines
· Deliver solutions that meet the identified SLAs
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance