Developer will be responsible for analyzing requirements, prototyping data analysis solutions (primarily in SQL and UNIX scripting), developing and unit testing solutions, and facilitating solution deployment and support. Candidates need to have strong capabilities in SQL programming (including analytic function knowledge and large volume tuning experience), UNIX scripting, and experience in a structured language (e.g., C++, Java, Python, SAS). The backend consists of multiple database systems including Oracle 11g, Netezza, Greenplum, and Hadoop accessed from Solaris or Linux application servers. The complexity behind this project is the volume of data, the integration of disparate data sets, and the analytic processing.
- Required: 5+ years IT experience
- Required: Recent SQL Development, SQL Performance Tuning Oracle, PostGres (Netezza/Greenplum preferred).
- Required: Unix / Shell scripting
- Required: Full SDLC Experience (requirements analysis, design, development, unit testing, deployment, support)
- Required: Good communication skills
- Preferred: Data Analysis
Preferred: Test driven development
Preferred: Programming experience JAVA / Python / SAS.
Preferred: Big-Data, Hadoop, Cloud Computing, experience with large data sets