Senior Solutions Cloud Architect
Our client is a fast-growing cloud solutions company delivering full-stack cloud services for security focused customers. They provide full-lifecycle support for customers in financial services, healthcare, public sector, and non-profit organizations looking to migrate their applications to AWS. The fast-growing cloud management and migration teams are seeking enthusiastic AWS engineers and architects with a passion to perform and excel and delivering secure cloud solutions to enterprise customers. The AWS Architect will perform the following job functions and have the skills as described below –
- Establish a solid working and delivery-oriented relationship with client’s leadership and company’s customers towards delivering well-architected cloud solutions for compliance focused customers.
- Develop highly available and resilient solution architectures including systems engineering, network engineering, multi-region and multi-account design strategies with strong security focus with boundary protection, data protection, enterprise grade management services with strong operational SLA’s.
- Identify technology trends and evolving marketplace opportunities that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms including frameworks and technology stacks for delivering the company’s services including Microsoft, Linux, SAP, Oracle and relevant enterprise software stacks.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with real-world implementation experience of CI/CD, Automation and cloud-native services.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support company organizational needs.
- Establish a governance process that meets government, partner, and company expectations for customer information privacy.
- Acts as a good steward of client company resources and ensures highly quality deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a customer service based approach, have a AWS certification and be a positive addition to the team and be an independent contributor with the ability to work without supervision and “figure out” and overcome obstacles