The Recruiter helps manage full cycle recruitment and staffing needs. This position will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes and managing the hiring paperwork. As a recruiter, you will have knowledge of HR best practices and strong communication skills.
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy to achieve required staffing levels.
- Consult with Managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives.
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites and applicant tracking system.
- Source candidates through social media.
- Evaluates resumes and refers qualified applicants to hiring manager.
- Arranges travel and lodging for applicants, if necessary.
- Coordinates relocation assistance to new hires, if applicable.
- Attends job fairs and career events.
- Maintains records on recruiting activities as required.
- Relationship Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Business Acumen
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or related experience.
- At least one year of recruiting assistant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline.
- Knowledge of HR policies and best practices.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems is preferred.