This position is responsible for full-cycle technical telecommunications recruiting throughout the organization. This includes, sourcing, screening, coordinating and conducting interviews, negotiating salaries, and on-boarding candidates.
- Confers with hiring management while managing multiple requisitions to identify personnel needs,
- job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills
- Full cycle recruiting for organization
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Develop and maintain network of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Source candidates using a variety of methods; job boards, social media, in-person networking
- Conduct candidate screening, interviewing and presentation to the hiring manager
- Manage internal and external posting process
- Cultivate a strong knowledge of the company, industry and competitors
- Assist in performing reference checks for potential employees
- Attends job fairs
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have wireless experience.
- Must have technical and non-technical experience such as site acquisition specialists, program managers, engineers, etc.
- Must be in the office in King of Prussia, PA everyday.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two to four years’ experience in full cycle recruiting, especially in the telecommunications industry (specifically wireless, utility & telecom construction services)
- Knowledge of industry terms, positions, and job requirements
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, and Internet searches (Boolean searches)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Highly organized and detail orientated
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with
- employees at all levels within the organization
- Superior time management skills; must be able to meet strict deadlines
- ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
- Must have a valid driver's license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
- Must be able to sit at a desk for 6-8 hours a day
- May be required to work long and unpredictable hours