Location : Owings Mills, MD
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 16.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Government - Civil Service
Job Category : Administrative and Support Services
Job Description :
Assignment – 4 to 8 weeks
Need someone at the earliest on the 8th of January.
- Performs standard and some advanced secretarial duties.
- May work for one or more individuals in support of a department, project or contract.
- Receives and routes incoming correspondence, answers telephone, types correspondence, reports, forms, and records.
- May be required to take and transcribe dictation.
- May make travel arrangements and reservations.
- Schedules appointments for supervisor.
- May use word processing equipment and PC in performing assigned tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook) experience
- Must be professional and dependable
- Able to think outside the box
- Work independently
- Knowledge of sending and receiving packages for business from FedEx, Postal Service and UPS.