Job Type :
Job Industry :
Government - Civil Service
Job Category :
Job Description :
- Responsible for daily monitoring of agency notices, WD and/or ADP issues and other tax related requests and correspondence.
- Maintain and reconcile State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) rates in appropriate systems.
- Possess current knowledge of payroll tax laws. Ensure compliance with federal and state guidelines and resolve any compliance issues through research and correspondence with taxing authorities.
- Provide Monthly/Quarterly/Annual reconciliations and analysis of ADP compared to Workday.
- Reconcile and analyze general ledger transactions and prepare journal entries for payroll related accounts.
- Responsible for quarterly multi-state reporting.
- Reconciliation of W2/W2c’s in all systems.
- Continually identify process and system improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coordinate new account coding/mapping in Workday.
Required Qualifications :
Strong Communication skills.
Extensive ADP Knowledge a must.
Contract .. Starting ASAP