Are you looking for a GREAT position with on the job training and excellent advancement opportunities? We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who is DETAIL ORIENTED with a can do, enthusiastic approach. Are you coming back to the workforce after raising a family? Are you a recent college graduate looking to start your career? This is a great opportunity! We have a goal-oriented team environment with a fun working culture. We are a vibrant, busy company where detail, execution and follow-up are important.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General administrative functions,
- Answer phones,
- Respond to all written correspondence as required,
- Accounts payable/receivable,
- Projects assigned by our property management team,
- Answer customer and employee questions,
- Prepare documents and organize office.
Position requirements include,
- 1-2 year's experience,
- Recent college graduate or entering back into the workforce,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office,
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solve,
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills.
Hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00 pm