Mutual Fund Accountinc Clerk
Support the daily pricing of all client investment offerings, including, but not limited to, open architecture mutual funds and CIT’s. Calculate unitized NAV’s for client custom model funds. Perform appropriate controls to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of all data sourced and redistributed.
NOTE: Incumbent must be available to work non-standard hours (generally 12:30 pm -9:30 pm) to ensure the receipt and proper calculation of all NAVs on a daily basis.
· Perform/ review daily accounting for custom model funds and share price calculations. Resolve any issues related to these two functions.
· Maintain contact with primary price vendors, trading partners, and outside mutual fund companies to retrieve daily prices, confirm share balances, and communicate any other necessary information.
· Perform daily calculation of NAVs using a combination of internal/external software applications.
- Perform daily position reconciliations, locate discrepancies, and report them to management.
- Identify process enhancements in the pricing function.
- Assist in new fund set-up, testing and implementation.
Prior experience in financial services with an emphasis on mutual fund investment accounting preferred.
1-3 years’ experience
Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent
Location: Richmond, VA