Junior Software Developer
The Junior Software Developer shall perform activities in support of maintaining and enhancing internal client databases and software. Specific tasks include:
- Meet regularly with project team members to analyze business requirements, provide input to design of technology solutions and problem solve both technical and non-technical issues
- Provide functional maintenance of existing databases ensuring data integrity and data security.
- Support development and enhancement of client Microsoft (MS) Access Databases
- Develop queries and coding
- Write/Develop new software as required to support data collection and analysis
- Work with team to produce technical documentation, test scripts and test cases from requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Information Systems or a closely related field from an accredited four-year academic institution.
- Knowledge of and experience with relational databases
- Experience with python a plus
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong communication, problem solving, time management, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to take projects from concept to implementation
- Microsoft Access experience
- Experience with requirements gathering, software testing, and training
- Experience designing and developing a non-trivial software system
- Microsoft Access: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analysis Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Software Testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Master’s Degree preferred, Bachelor's (Required)
United States (Required)