Our Client is seeking a high-energy and aggressive Technical Recruiter to join their high-caliber performance team. This position is open due to internal promotion proving encouragement of upward mobility within the team.
DUTIES WILL ENTAIL:
- Directs recruiting efforts (e.g., talent sourcing, candidate evaluation and screen, interview process, offer negotiations and new hiring on-boarding, etc.).
- Drives the recruiting and hiring of underrepresented, diverse, and top talent to meet current and future business requirements.
- Leads and establishes short and long-term recruiting strategies.
- Performs screening and interviews of qualified highly complex skilled candidates.
- Leverages and strategizes the use of online recruiting resources, tools and systems to identify and recruit the best candidates.
- Plans and supports recruiting events.
- Develops and oversees recruiting and sourcing strategies for complex staffing surges and represents plan to leadership.
- Partners and consults with Programs across multiple disciplines and organizations.
- Strategically partners with hiring managers to direct recruiting initiatives and coordination of interview process.
- Provides guidance team the team in sourcing external resume databases for diverse and qualified candidates.
- Presents trends and opportunities to the business to influence and guide staffing plans.
- Maximize social media efforts for marketing and branding
- Positive, high-energy, aggressive, and professional representation of at all times
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience
- Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience
- an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hands-on cleared technical recruiting experience in the Intelligence Community in Maryland
- to include Software Developers, System Engineers, Test Engineers, Network Engineers, System Administrators, and more.
- Hands-on experience negotiating for the genuine interest of the candidate and success of the company