· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Able to work well individually and/or part of a team
· Work directly with Clients, agents and partners to determine integration requirements
· Develop and serve as a subject matter expert around issues related to inbound and outbound data to our partners
· Proactively manage all data flows to ensure timeliness and zero data loss
· Responsible for coordination of client and partner setup
· Develop dashboards and reporting around compliance for internal and external use
· Develop a strategy for implementation with partners, clients and vendors
· Maintain detailed documentation and process flow of all EDI and API processes.
· Understanding of EDI transaction sets, flows, troubleshooting (200s, 800s)
· Must have worked in an environment that supports multiple transport mechanisms (AS2, FTP, VAN, API)
· Must have an understanding of RESTful API design, JSON, throttling, security, etc.
· Must have worked in an agile environment
· Must have worked in an enterprise environment with high volume
· BA/BS Computer Science, IT or equivalent and/or equivalent experience.
· 4+ years of group or team leadership experience.
· Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail
· SQL querying experience is a plus
· Experience with Cleo integration engine is a plus
· Experience with TMW’s ERP is a plus