Senior Oracle R12 Contract Life-Cycle Management (CLM) SME with experience with requirements gathering and implementation to provide implementation support Oracle Federal Financials R12.2 for a shared service environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Functional Team SMEs with expertise in Oracle CLM including Implementation and Change Management of Oracle R 12.x.x resolving issues, leading enhancements and supporting users
- Provide requirement analysis, process review, configuration and development, documentation, and implementation services and system enhancements within a shared service Oracle Federal Financial R12 environment
- Identify processes, document gaps, and provide solutions to bridge gaps and enhance processes for customer migration to R12 standard model
- Develop process designs and adds new system configurations to enable designs
- Perform testing activities
- Assist with training sessions
- Document all recommendations, requirements, design, configurations, meeting notes, test scripts and results, and project issues as needed
The candidate must be US Citizenship.
Required Skills/Level of Experience:
- Oracle Release 12.2.4 and greater hands-on experience with Oracle EBS CLM, Purchasing, Sourcing, Procurement Contracts, iProcurement, and/or iSupplier portal
- At lease 12-14 years of experience in complete life cycle of complex Federal Oracle Application projects in implementing Oracle R12 Federal Financial (CLM, iProcurement, Purchasing and Payables) applications with emphasis on analysis, implementation and problem resolution
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition and Procurement regulations, requirements, and processes including understanding FAR/DFARS compliant processes
- Good Client Facing skills, and Communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Ability to independently develop Functional Design documents
- Ability to produce client documents to a high standard
- Must be able to work onsite
- Able to multitask and work across many cross functional and matrix teams
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance