Full Cycle Recruiter
Employ-R is one of the fastest growing technology recruitment companies in the country. We uniquely align with our clients and the candidates we represent, because our staff is hired from the industry we serve. Grow your own business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is VERY results driven.
We offer technical talent and employment opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire, and a direct-hire basis in a wide variety of disciplines from helpdesk professionals to the most cutting-edge software architects.
We strive to help clients maintain their corporate strength and focus, while we show our ability to attract top tier technical professionals to supplement or expand their staff. Our recruiting team stays very active in the technology community, so we have specific knowledge of local employment conditions, technical trends, and pending shifts or upgrades that can impact how technology supports your business. We don't tap into the technical community to find the talent you need - we are a part of it.
Whether a system upgrade or a complete software development project is on the agenda; we have proven technology professionals ready to ensure your success.
If you've worked with employment firms in the past, we guarantee you'll notice the positive difference!
Employ-R offers career opportunities that include a generous compensation package with base salary and monthly bonus; competitive benefits; and 401(k). You also will benefit from a comprehensive training program, robust applicant tracking tools and technology to assist you in developing your business.
Looking for a Perm IT Recruiter that has experience with Direct Hire placements. This position will run a full desk. Employ-R offers a competitive base pay plus one of the best commission structures in the industry. You must posses a competitive nature.
- Recruitment of Information technology professionals for direct hire and contract positions
- Actively target accounts
- Develop client relationships through on-site visits
- New-client development
- Exceed minimum standards and increase sales
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency is REQUIRED.
- Acquire, qualify, service, maintain and expand client base; obtain job orders (permanent/direct hire opportunities) solicited from the business community; recruit, screen, evaluate and match qualified candidates to the clients
- Ensure client retention; supplying clients and applicants with outstanding customer service and results; continually meet the needs of our clients and customers (applicants); develop, coach, counsel and recommend applicants as required. (Minimum standards to be determined by Division Manager)
- Interface with clients to identify needs, present programs to obtain job orders either through marketing calls, responses to requests or from referrals.
- Continuously develop applicant base through recruiting, reactivating and referrals.
- Interview, evaluate and reference all candidates to determine their skill levels and their suitability for placement. Coach, counsel and recommend applicants as required. Determine applicant qualification for placement.
- Maximize gross margin dollars.
- Recruit, screen, evaluate and match qualified candidates to client specific job order requirements to ensure client retention.
- A minimum of 3+ years in the Staffing Industry specializing in Direct Hire placements is required.
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting for Information Technology professional is required.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Must possess excellent organizational/time management skills. Must be multi-task oriented.
- Proven ability to work with people at all levels.
- Must be flexible and a team player.
- Possess the knowledge and confidence to effectively develop clients via telephone or in person.
- Related sales experience.
- Work remote!