Facilities Coordinator (Bi-Lingual-English/Spanish)
JOB SUMMARY: The Facilities Coordinator will manage the day-to-day administrative and coordination activities of the Facilities Department.
- Work/Shift Hours – 9:00 to 05:30 Monday through Friday.
- Work Location – NW, Washington, DC
- Length of assignment (Temp to Perm).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supports the daily flow of requests and maintenance activities for all sites by managing the Net Facilities CMMS.
• Provides clerical support by copying, filing, and performing data entry and procurement.
• Schedules vendors to complete work at various client properties in a manner that minimizes disruption of program operations.
• Monitors work order statuses and generates reports of open and closed work orders, which should be given to the Facilities Director weekly.
• Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
• Responsible for processing, sorting, and distributing mail to Facilities Department staff.
• Answers calls and emails and either forwards them to the appropriate party or responds to them in a timely manner.
• Interacts daily with staff and vendors while providing excellent customer service.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Three (3) years of administrative/customer service related work experience.
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES:
• Ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate reports, correspondences, and other job-related documents. Knowledge of proper spelling, grammar, and sentence structure to ensure written materials prepared are complete, succinct, and error free.
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent work ethic, time management, and customer service skills.