Executive Accounting/Finance Recruiter
Employ-R is growing, and we are eager to add dynamic/driven members to our team. We are looking for an inspired, creative recruiter to work remotely with unlimited income potential.
At Employ-R Professionals, people are our business - therefore, we strive to create the best balance between achieving business goals while recognizing the career goals and needs of our employees. While we set high expectations for every associate, each one is also given the autonomy and flexibility to build relationships with clients and candidates to grow their business their way. In other words, we know that success comes in many shapes and sizes - and we celebrate differences among our people.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will become a career matchmaker by connecting skilled professionals to organizations in need of skilled top-talent.
- Prospect and sell to new clients, building a lasting relationship with them.
- Problem solve with existing clients to fully understand their hiring needs.
- Locate qualified, potential candidates using databases or online job posting boards
- Communicate with potential applicants by phone, email, or in person
- Investigate referrals, references, and social media sources to formulate a well-rounded view of candidates
- Interview and evaluate talent to place in your client's current and future jobs
- Full-service talent delivery that keeps your client's business running at peak performance.
- Maintain efficient recruiting operations and execute effective candidate sourcing strategies
- Research and stay up to date on accounting/finance technology, legislature, and requirements.
The Ideal Candidate:
If you are an experienced sales and recruiting professional willing and able to execute aggressive business development initiatives, maintain efficient recruiting operations and execute effective candidate sourcing strategies, you have what it takes to be a successful Executive Recruiter for Employ-R Professionals. We help you reach your greatest potential by providing best in class training programs throughout your career.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience in the staffing industry
- Minimum of 1 year of staffing or recruiting experience
- Minimum of 2 years of business to business sales experience
- Proficient using Google mail, Outlook Calendar and shared drives
- Some knowledge of accounting/finance polocies and regulations.
An Employ-R Corporate Recruiter will review your application and contact qualified candidates for a phone interview. Our best candidates will interview face-to-face with the Managing Director.
Employ-R is a local leader in the Accounting/ Finance services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today's technology with our passion for people. Our services range from regular temporary staffing, contract to hire staffing, and permanent placements. We are an equal employment opportunities company.