Location : Falls Church VA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Government - Civil Service
Job Category : Government Contracting
Job Description :
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a resources advisor/budget . Performing day-to-day control and management involving the formulation, execution, and/or analysis of the organization's budget and funding requirements.
- Serves as the functional point of contact for day-to-day budget/financial issues.
- Performs budget formulation work involving review and preparation of budget estimates and financial plans.
- Performs budget execution and administration work involving the monitoring or obligations incurred and the actual expenditures of funds.
- Provides advice, assistance, and guidance on budgeting and related information and conducts analyses, reviews and special studies of budget and/or related Information.
- Uses budgetary and other automated system(s) and computer-generated products in accomplishing budgeting/finding assignments.
Required Qualifications :
Work with program and project managers to develop the organization's budget. Review managers' budget proposals for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with laws and other regulations. ... Monitor organizational spending to ensure that it is within budget.
Deltek/ GCS 7.0 a MUST
Contact to Perm