Bi-Lingual (Spnish) Administrative Coordinator
JOB SUMMARY: The Administrative Coordinator serves as the department’s primary resource for processing requests via the Agency’s purchase order system, invoice processing, and the maintenance of the voice over internet phone system. The position assists with the coordination of events at the Hickey Center, scheduling of conference rooms, supply inventory tracking, and maintenance of all Admin related equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Act as the point of contact for invoices related to Administration and work with accounts payable to meet closing deadlines.
• Assist the Procurement and Technology Manager with processing purchasing requests including but not limited to research, ordering, quality control, delivery coordination and inventory.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Education and Experience Qualifications Required:
• High school diploma or GED.
• 3 years of administrative/customer service-related experience in an office setting.
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES:
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
• Customer service skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritie