Bi-Lingual Senior Financial Analyst
The purpose of Decision Support is to help the business make the most profitable business decisions considering operations, customer experience, and financial drivers. Reporting to the Manager- Decision Support, the Senior Financial Analyst will be a key player in ensuring Our client maximizes its profit potential through data-driven decision-making. This will be primarily accomplished through leading and managing key components of labor and profitability analysis, capital/lease/technology projects, and evaluating commercial proposals. The Senior Financial Analyst is expected to play a significant role in driving improved profitability through delivering and guiding insightful analysis and management reporting, and partnering effectively with leaders and process owners across the client.
The following responsibilities are associated with this job role:
· Labor Analysis, including development and execution of financial modeling of collective bargaining agreements and proposals, business analytics, KPIs, and drivers.
· Commercial pricing/policy and governance including evaluating proposals, commercial contracts, documentation, recommendations, and process improvements as well as compliance control assessments and post-mortem reviews.
· Investment Request (capital) modeling, review, support, and tracking.
· Assist the Manager, Decision Support and act as “challenger” on cost control and deviations to plan.
· Lead and/or work closely with business counterparts to define strategies for revenue growth and costssavings
· Assist in formulating new processes and analytical reports to improve information resources available to top management
· Assist in the preparation and completion of budgets and forecasts
· Complete financial modeling to analyze growth and new business strategies, define solutions for profitability improvement and establish/evaluate business and financial performance
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
· Provide support to operating management for ad-hocinquiries
· Good understanding of financial analysis models and advances in Excel modeling skills
· Assist in providing training and support to station management for financial items such as P&Ls, pro formas, and budgeting
Qualifications and Competencies
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Logistics or similar technical field required; MBA preferred
· Minimum 3-5 years of work experience at Financial Analyst or Senior FinancialAnalyst required, FP&A experience preferred
· Excellent analytical skills and advanced Excel knowledge with prior experience developing financial models
· Solid financial literacy (i.e. Knowledge of G/L, P&L Statements,etc.)
· Significant working knowledge of financial statements & management reporting
· Strong communicator with the ability to work with multiple levels of management
· Communicates effectively, receptive listener, influential and persuasive when appropriate
· Drives results through accountability are proactive and display initiative
· Leads develops self and others, embraces change, sets an example for others to learn, develop and grow, sets clear goals and measures, communicates a clear vision
· Strives for a safe work environment while enabling quality and excellence in execution
· Able to get things done through teamwork, collaborative, build positive working relationships, confronts and resolves conflict effectively
· Attention to detail a must
· Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
· Extensive Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills and experience providing analysis to senior management required
· Salesforce experience a plus
· ERP (SAP, Oracle) experience preferred
· Bi-Lingual (English and Spanish) is required