As an Associate Accountant, you will join a high-performing team responsible for maintaining our company’s best practices in Accounting. You will be tasked with preparing and adjusting journal entries, posting monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals, and analyzing and reconciling general ledger accounts and bank statements. Additionally, you’ll handle processing payroll and payroll reconciliations. You will play an important role in the continued growth and development of our accounting operations, and will be a vital part of helping us grow to one million customers by 2021!
On top of your day-to-day duties, you will be responsible for a few key things:
- Helping with field work for financial and operational audits
- Researching and correcting account discrepancies
- Assisting senior accountants in the preparation of monthly, quarterly & yearly closings
- Assisting with other long-term accounting projects
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or commensurate field of study)
- 0-2 years experience related Accounting experience
- Demonstrated success in delivering results, overcoming obstacles, and building credibility in a high velocity, high growth business
- Working experience partnering with various business units by cross functionally supporting, enhancing, and driving results via monthly reviews and other collaborative opportunities
- Proficiency with ERP solutions like Microsoft Office