Location : Richmond, VA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Category : Nonprofit
Job Description :
This position is for PCS Associate Temp and the job description is as follows;
Primary Functions- PCS Associate Temp
- Primarily responsible for deposit intake, contribution detail preparation and contribution credits to participant accounts.
- Works closely with Plan Sponsors regarding the reconciliation and balancing of their contribution and loan files.
- Resolve out of balance issues (Not in Good Order)
- Process Employer Refunds as needed
- Monitors EZLink detail file submittals and adjust files accordingly.
- Process incoming rollover requests for 401/457 participants.
- Performs reconciliation of all deposits received for the 401/457 bank accounts.
- Adhere to set SEC guidelines, policies and procedures for crediting contributions.
- Build effective working relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure client contribution processing needs are meet.
Required Qualifications :
Monday through Friday
Hours are 9:30 to 6:30 pm
Contract through June with possible extension.
Some Accounting experience.